Cannabis Seeds – What Do You Know About Your Cannabis Seeds?
If you’re a Cannabis or CBD user, you may have knowledge on the more practical things to do with taking these substances or products i.e. when to take/how to take etc.
But do you have an idea about how nutritious and healthy the seeds of the cannabis plant are? Here’s our top 5 facts about the cannabis seed:
- Cannabis seeds for sale can be found in cannabis shops as well as cannabis seed banks. You can also buy cannabis seeds online.
- Cannabis seeds can vary in size. The difference in sizes of cannabis seeds does not necessarily determine the size of the cannabis plant that grows from them.
- The modern study of genes has enabled the control of the strain that the seed grows from as well as its gender. This helps cannabis seed growers to mass produce the highest quality as well as educate buyers about exactly which product they’re purchasing.
- According to some studies, it seems that cannabis seeds can be kept for a few years without having a negative impact on your cannabis plant’s quality. You just need to make sure you store your cannabis seeds in a sealed container in a dark and cool place.
- If you want to get the best quality cannabis seed oil, make sure you only purchase from producers or suppliers of GMO free, organic and CO2 extracted cannabis plants – in order for it to be legal, it must have a percentage below 0.2% of THC.
Don’t forget to take a look at our shop and find out about the different cannabis products we offer. At CBD Oil Angels, all of our products are organic and natural. Also, all of our products contain less than 0.2% THC, which means that they will never make you high and are completely legal!
For any further questions you may have, do not hesitate to get in touch with us using the phone number above or the comments section below.